Friday, July 20, 2012

Mason Jar Soap Dispenser

Mason Jars are taking over the crafting world - and I can't say I've been immune. My number one goal in life is to have a collection of mason jars that I will use as drinking glasses to sip my lemonade from as I overlook the city in my loft apartment on Beacon Street...

My mom and I decided to make these soap dispensers out of mason jars. At an antique mall (favorite place ever!) we found a vintage mason jar. My dad, with his special tools again (who knows what!) cut a hole in the top of the lid. We took the pump out of a disposable soap container and glued it (with super glue - we used all kinds of adhesives before we found the one that worked best). I also made one to bring back with me to college. So crafty. So cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment